Lori has been presenting Anna Jackson to the public since 2009. Some of the groups that have spent "An Afternoon With Anna" include : The Living History Fellowship workshop, Princeton Civil War Days, Princeton, IN; Civil War Living History, Owensboro, KY; Lawrence County Living History Festival, Bedford, IN.; Living History Fellowship Grant Workshop, Huntingburg, IN; Journey Through Hallowed Ground Conference, George Mason University, Manassas, VA.
What groups would benefit from "An Afternoon With Anna" presentation?
- Church groups
- Ladies Social /Ladies Tea events
- Historical Societies
- DAR groups
- DOC groups
- History Festivals
- High School Assemblies
"An Afternoon With Anna" Program Length:
- 20 minute program - This would be perfect for Ladies Tea or Socials.
- 45 - 60 minute program - This program works well with Professional Development workshops, reenactment events, historical society meetings, etc.
- Whatever the event, a program can be tailored to suit your group.
"An Afternoon With Anna" Program Fees:
- Single Day Presentation - $300* (This includes multiple presentations during the same day.)
- Two Days of Presentations - $500* (This includes presenting for two days at your event.)
*All fees include travel within 20 miles of my home in Bedford, Indiana. Over 20 miles a charge of .50 cents a mile is added.
**There are occasions where my fee is negotiable. Please contact me for additional information.
Additional Living History Programs offered by Lori include:
- Corrie Ten Boom, a Dutch watchmaker who was sent to the concentration camp for hiding Jews during WW2
- Mourning Customs During the Civil War - Topics include mourning jewelry, beliefs, clothing, funeral customs
- Southern Lady Program - includes life as a southern lady and Victorian parlor games and the language of the fan.
- Pictured on Right - Lori as Mrs. Ann Hay Jennings, the First Lady of Indiana for the Indiana Bicentennial Commission